Leadershift will help guide you through that shift. Together with other participants, you’ll get to take on your own leadership challenge within a structured framework. You’ll be given a toolbox that will prove invaluable when solving all kinds of challenges and it can also be used to help your employees on their own development journeys.
You’ll start by outlining your current situation and by the time you complete the program, you’ll have a clear roadmap for how you and/or your employees can continue to grow. You’ll be energized and equipped with new tools, fresh insight, and the confidence you need to continually drive development.
Is this program for you?
This executive education program is aimed at you who have years of experience of being a manager or leader at the management team level of a business or public organization. You participate and make decisions of strategic nature as well as lead change processes.
You are ready to offer up your own skills and knowledge and contribute to the growth and development of the other program participants. Likewise, the program participants and faculty will become a reliable resource and will encourage and support you on your journey. They might even surprise you in unexpected ways – both during and after the program.
The program will set you on a development trajectory, the purpose of which is to make you a wiser and more sustainable leader.
Each week consists of four parts, each one building on the last.
- The first part covers theory and the information that is central to the subject matter.
- The second part is a live session where you’ll receive in-depth training and opportunities to network and interact with the other program participants and faculty.
- In the third part, you’ll get the chance to apply what you’ve learned to your own work.
- In the fourth part, you’ll be able to reflect together with your small group on how the week went and how you can support each other.
Examples of some of the content are:
- Lectures and articles
- Reflection and application
- Discussions and group assignments
More information about the program
VALUE FOR YOU
- Express your vision and the direction you want to take, by using tools such as “Sweet SWOT” and “Future Shifting”.
- Explore the meaning and purpose behind your shift, and how you can develop value-based leadership.
- Deepen your ability to expand both mind and heart, and cultivate practices to be present and open.
- Collaborate and communicate better, balance well-being and performance.
- Find your rhythm and flow, and your inner sustainability.
VALUE FOR your ORGANIZATION
- Increase the value you bring to the company with new inspiration and a larger toolbox to create a roadmap for the future.
- Improve the work your team does by sharing what you’ve learned, best practices, etc.
- Future-proof your company by contributing to a culture that promotes personal growth and development and gives your company a competitive edge in the long-term.
Next program start: October 5
Time and place: October 5-6 (Sigtunahöjden, Stockholm), October 20 (online), November 3 (online), November 17 (online) and December 1 (Stockholm School of Economics, Sveavägen 65).
Program fee: SEK 24 000 excluding VAT. Excluding room & board and travel expenses.
Language: The program is held in Swedish.
Click here to go to the Swedish program page.
Questions? Please contact Us
Dante Wester Daniel Engblom
+46 (0)76 114 53 54 +46 707 54 21 65