Organizations can no longer rely on lasting business models and extensive digital changes on a global scale demand an understanding far beyond one’s own business and operations. Creating new business opportunities generally requires an expanded customer focus and a greater understanding of the customer, at the same time that digital channels are becoming more important. New key activities are to ask the right questions, quickly find new ways of learning and “unlearn” some old truths.
A larger volume of data and information about customers requires a change in the culture around how decisions are made. Understanding and analyzing data becomes crucial to both small and large organizations that want to be able to make better business decisions and streamline their operations. Another important source of competition in digital transformation lies in creating an agile and innovative organization that better than the competitors has the ability to take in the possibilities and handle the rapid changes. As a leader of a digital transformation, you need to understand your own role and what’s needed to lead your organization towards digital maturity and retained competitiveness.
The program is designed for executives or leaders in need of exploring and exploiting digital business opportunities, internal as well as external. You want to obtain broader and deeper knowledge of business development, innovation and digital transformation, and develop both professionally and personally.
Accelerating Digital Innovation is designed for executives or leaders in need of exploring and exploiting digital business opportunities. The program emphasizes the following themes:
- Contemporary disruptions and how you can make them into business opportunities
- Implications of digital technologies on business models and what capabilities your firm or unit needs to build to be successful going forward
- An overview of digital strategy and how you can engage with your customers to develop your offerings
- How to use data and analytics to make better decisions
- How your organization can work in new ways and what new leadership skills that will be important moving forward
More information about the program:
How you benefit from the program
After the program, you will get:
- Knowledge, ideas and tools to quickly get you started to find new ways of creating value for your customers, your organization and other stakeholders.
- An expanded professional network through the interaction with other participants.
- Valuable insights from your Live Learning project. The Live Learning project focuses on integrating the program’s content into your daily activities so that you will be able to transfer new ideas, insights and perspectives from the training environment to your professional context.
Next program starts: JANUARY 20, 2022
The program runs for five weeks. The estimated time needed per week
is 3-4 hours.
Webinars: January 20 (introduction), January 27, February 3, February 10, February 17, and February 24 at 13.00-14.30 (CET).
Program fee: SEK 24 000 excluding VAT.
Location: The program is delivered online.
Language: This program round will be conducted in English.