Many companies experience increased needs to quickly adapt to new technologies, new customer behaviors, and other changes. But how do you balance the need for speed and flexibility with stability and efficiency? The Leading Transformative Organizations program starts from this dilemma and engages you in a journey during which you explore ways your company can better thrive in an increasingly changing world.
The program takes you from an analysis of your competitive environment to how you can develop your organization, working methods, culture and leadership.
You explore ways in which your organization can become more transformative. And you leave the program with a clear roadmap regarding ways to take your work further into your organization and new inspiration, a larger toolbox, and a wider network.
The right program for you?
In an ever-changing environment, you want to ensure that your organization becomes more fast-moving and well-functioning. How? Via frameworks, tools, languages, and skills that drive this transformation. Program participants are:
- Managers and leaders with profit and loss responsibility.
- Unit or project leaders (e.g., marketing, sales, and operations).
- Specialists with business development, digitalization, or innovation responsibilities.
Program participants, as a group, become reliable resources that encourage each other in their journeys and surprise each other in many unforeseen, yet beneficial ways – during and beyond the program.
During the program, participants develop a road map that they can immediately use for leading and developing organizations toward becoming more customer-oriented, receptive to external change, and capable of managing simultaneously the stability-efficiency/flexibility-creativity paradox.
The program has these modules: strategy, structure, process, culture, and leadership.
- Strategy: why transformative organizations are necessary
- Structure: what organizations need in terms of structure to be transformative
- Process: ways of working within transformative organizations
- Culture: how you can develop company/organization culture to become more transformative
- Leadership: ways to develop your leadership style for leading continuous transformation
Download more information
During the program, participants embark on a learning journey that aims to make participants successful in taking advantage of digitalization-driven opportunities.
Each program week consists of four parts that build on each other.
- Deals with the theory and core of the subject.
- Goes into detail; here, participants work with a practical case.
- Requires participants to apply concepts to the context of their organizations.
- Facilitates in-depth discussion, networking, and an opportunity to interact with the faculty – via a webinar
All parts are delivered and performed online; some activities are done with other participants and other activities are done individually when it suits the participants’ schedules.
Content is delivered via:
- Video lectures and articles
- Reflection and application
- Case discussions and group assignments
RESULTS FOR INDIVIDUALS
This program enables you to:
- Create a clear picture of your surroundings, various uncertainty factors and learn to use the most important strategy tools.
- Look at your company through new lenses (such as ecosystems) to be able to think creatively in new ways regarding how you best organize yourself.
- Develop your working methods by combining and applying new agile frameworks based on the large toolbox that the program offers.
- Use corporate culture as a lever in your transformation by working with individual and collective mindsets and behaviors.
- Test new leadership behaviors and develop yourself into a more effective tool for driving transformation.
- Link program content to your business by analyzing your current situation based on the lessons learned in the program. And you visualize your desired situation and the actions you need to take to create a more attractive future.
RESULTS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
Through your participation, your organization can:
- Deliver higher employee value through new inspiration and improved decision-making.
- Improve team performance by spreading new lessons learned, tools, etc.
- Secure the future by contributing to a more customer-oriented, delivery-secure organization that continuously finds new ways to create value.
NEXT program start: April 9 2024
The program runs for five weeks. The estimated time needed per week is 4 hours.
Webinars: April 9 (intro), April 16, April 23, April 30, May 7 and May 14.
Price: SEK 26 000 VAT excluded
Language: The program is delivered in Swedish, but is available in English if requested.