Participate in webinar
Aligning sustainable and financial goals, with Research Fellow Emma Sjöström and Charlotta Dawidowski Sydstrand, Sustainability Strategist at AP7.
Can the financial sector save the world? We have 11 years to fulfil the ambitious Sustainable Development Goals (Agenda 2030), including alleviating poverty and combatting climate change. The financial sector is in a key position to help realizing the goals, by raising funds, by re-allocating capital from brown to green solutions, and by putting pressure on portfolio companies to change course. For example, AP7 and Church of England have recently successfully pressured large corporates to disengage from anti-climate lobbying.
This session will highlight the latest research and practice:
- What are investors’ expectations on corporate contributions towards a sustainable development?
- Does environmental and social efforts pay off or not, on a corporate and portfolio level?
- How can long-term ambitions be realized in a short-term system?
Joint this exciting fireside chat with Research Fellow Emma Sjöström, Research fellow at SSE-Misum and Deputy Director of Stockholm Sustainable Finance Centre, and Charlotta Dawidowski Sydstrand, Sustainability Strategist at AP7.
50 years and counting ...
This seminar is part of SSE Executive Educations 50th anniversary celebration.
Our other 50 years anniversary activities during the spring are:
- 13/5 Frida Pemer, Managing disruption in professional services firms
- 22/5 Mattias Axelson with guest Jenny Gustafsson, Business Innovation outside core